Things that piss me off/freak me out/excite me....

1. Only one garlic sauce in a Papa John's order.

...Um...are you fucking kidding me Papa?!?! I don't care what the fuck this economy is doing to your fucking profits but when I'm eating my feelings I want at least two garlic sauces to shotgun on my lonely monday mornings. Two...mother fucker.


2. Ham Soup
...ick.


3. Ironing Boards
....they are so flat and arrogant....like "ohhhh I'm soooo cool...I'll never have wrinkles...unlike your face...bitch."


4. Grown women in love with Justin Bieber
....you know that's illegal...right?



5. People who don't love Easy Cheese
...it comes in a can...it's pasturized...and it's the perfect snack to spray on your finger when you're in a bind for time...please tell me how the fuck you could hate something so fucking beautiful?!?



6. People that like Miracle Whip
....fuck off.


7. Boys that use emoticons via text/e-mail/gchat
...are you nine...or just a sexual predator? I need to know.



8.Boys who use exclamation points via text/e-mail/gchat
...I know you're not that excited to see me naked...


9.Denzel Washington
...no one's that perfect...okay?!



10. Heaven
...I'm not sure...but i think its going to be a little to "PC" for me...