close...but no cigar.


So I usually write down one line…drink a lot…then come back to finish the post that I started…

…these are the one-liners that I didn’t come back too.

1.It was windy…so yes… it looked like a just got paid 10 bucks for a back alley hand job.

2. I love the subtly of my mom’s racism….”I don’t like indians.”

3. Cause I like to pretend I’m black when I’m around fellow black people…and they humor me.

4. People keep saying racist like it’s a bad thing.

5. “You’re really pretty”…”I wear a lot of make-up.”…”You smell good.”…”I just farted.”

6.Spray-can icing to the face till I have diabetes.

7. You know what’s gross…popping out leaves. I’m always like…when the fuck did I eat a vegetable.

8. You know what’s awesome…boobies…but only my own…cause they. are. awesome.

9. No I’m just being brutally honest an your lack of experience is mistaking it for sarcasm.

10. Have you ever been forced to make a “build-a-bear?” Cause that shit is hell.

11. Maybe I should start reading the bible again.

12. That’s kind of a gross stereotype…but not when Jews say it.

13. You should eat some solid food…whore.

14. Because honestly….I can’t think of a decent lie right now.

15. I hope that wasn’t mold…cause I totally just ate it.

16. I’m pretty…don’t contradict me.

17. Nice bandana…asshole.

18. Um brett farve…where the fuck is my dick pic?

19.  Let’s talk about dicks. The people…not the penises.

20. I get hit on by every nationality…well…except for white…white doesn’t seem to like me.