Highlight of my work week.

I met the gayest kid at work this weekend…no seriously, like he was 7 and super gay and it was AWESOME. This was our convo.

KID: I like your shirt.

ME: Why thank you, little man.

KID: I love to shop.

ME: Really? I hated shopping when I was younger.

KID: (rolls eyes) Why would you hate shopping?

ME: I dunno. It probably had something to do with me being fat.

KID: You were fat?

Silence.

KID: Gross.

ME: Oh it was bad.

KID: When I turn eight I’m going to do fashion.

ME: How old are you now?

KID: Seven.

ME: Why not just do it now?

KID: Cause you have to be seven. When I turn eight I think I’ll apply here too.

ME: Really? Here. I’m in like hell here.

KID: Maybe you’re just not doing it right.

ME: I guess not.

KID: My grandma won’t take me to build-a-bear. I just want to buy more outfits.

ME: You know you could learn how to sew and then make all your clothes when you do fashion.

KID: Oh no….(rolls eyes) I won’t be doing the sewing.

ME: So if you’re going to do fashion when you’re eight…what do you want to do when you grow up?

KID: Popstar.

ME: Can you sing?

KID: (rolls eyes) Can I sing.

ME: Wait, can you?

KID: (Rolls eyes) Yes. I can sing.

ME: Do you like Lady Gaga?

KID: (Rolls eyes) Who doesn't love Lady Gaga?!

ME: Yeah, she's great. She's the new Cher. Everyone says she's the new Madonna, but really she's the new Cher. Do you know who Cher is?

KID: (Rolls eyes) Of course I know who Cher is. Jesus Christ.