more shit that pisses me off...

1. Being too hot or too cold.
...I think mother nature needs to stop being a little bitch and start paying attention to what really matters...me.


2. Dora the Explorer.

 ...I hope one day Map sends you down a river...that ends in a rocky waterfall...and you fall... on your face.

3. Whoever gave Audrina her own reality show.
...OH COME ON.


4. People who say they don't like the taste of water.
...well if you don't like it so much...why don't you stop drinking it...and see how long you live...yeah...I just won that argument.



5. Democrats & Republicans in office.
...I'm pretty sure everyone hates you right now...deal with it.


6. Girls Locker Rooms.
...why am I always the only one that isn't naked?!?


7. Dating.
...Lets just cut the middle man out...bone...and finish with a tall...cool...steak quesidilla.


8.Geology.
...Fuck rocks.


9. People who say they don't like Phil Collins.
....Really? Really?!? Do you have a soul?


10. Kesha
...okay that's a total lie...I fucking love her. Every time I hear that song "Blow"I envision a movie about strippers that kill a shit ton of people...it would be a comedy of course.