My family knows me well...very well.

Again, sorry for not updating the blog in like a week but I think you'll understand...I've been a little preoccupied...with a shit ton of awesomeness from my family!

First and foremost, my ridiculously supportive parents, who have been so cool with me basically throwing away my college degree, just bought me a spot in the "Writing for SNL" class that I've basically been staring at for the past year ANNNNNNNNNDDD if you don't know me that well that is my numero uno dream in life...SO HOLY FUCKING SHIT, I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED.

But I digress. On to the other awesomeness...


If you haven't noticed this....I'm a little obsessed with comedy....

Oh, excuse me...I think my raging liberal feminism is showing....

Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh...that is exactly what you think it is...an encyclopedia of serial killers... and yes I've already had a plethora of some scary assed nightmares in the past two days....

WHAT? WHAT?!?!?! A coloring book of Bill motherfucking MURRAY?!?!? Yah. Suck on that betches.


A classy lady can never have too many flasks. Or upside down pictures of said flask.

"Is this for me to potentially knife someone while walking through the projects at night?"
"Yes. Now put it on your key chain. Right. Now."

"What is this? A pumice stone for my feet?"
"It's a paperweight, Natalie."