SVU drinking game...I know, I know, brilliant.

Almost every female roommate I've ever had has shared a very, very real love/obsession for a little show I like to call "Law and Order: SVU" with me. If you haven't watched it, or don't like it, get the fuck out of my life. I've spent endless hours (or days...or weeks) wasting away in front of my television because of this brilliant show.

My best friend and her cousin made T-shirts that said, "Stabey I want to have your babies." And then their parents were like, "No."

Phone calls have been missed, texts ignored, mayo left uneaten, because when this show is on...I don't give a shit about anything else.

So... one drunken night, my roommate and I wandered upon an SVU marathon, and since we were already drinking,  we decided why not combine our two favorite loves, mindless television and borderline alcoholism?

And thus, my lovely readers, I bestow upon you my greatest gift to society. (Not that this hasn't already been created before, it's still my greatest gift to society). I give you "Law and Order: SVU"....THE DRINKING GAME! What?! What?!

It's simple really, all you have to do is drink anytime one of these moments occur.



  1. Every time the "bom bom" goes off.
  2. Anytime Ice T says something stereotypical/stupid/or you find yourself saying "Really, Ice T? Really?!?"
  3. Anytime BD Wong is in a scene. (You also have to point to the television and scream, BD Wong!) 
  4. Chug your beer every time Stabler's family comes in. (Can be just mother, daughter, son or all three.)
  5. Chug beer every time someone goes undercover.
  6. Drink every time Olivia  Benson purses her lips. (Drink two times if she is looking at Stabler while pursing her lips, and three times if she is pursing her lips at a suspect.)
  7. Drink every time the gang is being "too casual" with one another. (I.E. witty banter, eating donuts, making fun of someone while eating donuts, etc.)
  8. Drink when Dr. Warner comes into the scene. (She's the medical examiner, if you didn't know that...assholes.)
  9. Drink every time you recognize a street. (Fellow NYCer's this is where you are going to get fucked up...)
  10. Every time Stabler beats up a suspect. (Keep drinking until the fight is over.)
  11. Every time you recognize a celebrity cameo.
  12. Anytime you Wikipedia "Stabler" during an episode.
  13. Anytime someone conveniently finds a "key" piece of evidence.
  14. Anytime someone finds a cut off member and/or someone has had their member cut off.
  15. Anytime Olivia Benson is being stalked.
  16. Anytime there is sexual tension between Benson and Stabler.
I hope you enjoy, now excuse me I need to go find a marathon...