Again, don't normally do these, but I like the chick who tagged me in it...

Lana @ That Ain't Kosher tagged me with the lovely questions...so why not play along?


1) If you could only listen to one band or artist for the rest of your life, who would it be? (This may sound unoriginal or boring, but all of you probably know that I would give up all of my intact organs for a chance to see Radiohead live, so this question is extremely important to me. I have ended friendships over this.)

I don’t it’s physically possible for me to listen to just one artist for the rest of my life without my head imploding. I’m one of those people that will listen to one song they love on repeat for about 3 days straight, only to find that their body is psychically disgusted by even a vague mention of said song. I need constant change in my musakical listenings.

2) Who is the most vile celebrity on the planet right now? (No points for Bieber, because that's pretty evident) 
Howie Mandel. Ew.


3) What was/is your college major? Would you have picked it again if you had the chance?
I got a degree in Media Arts and Design with a concentration in Journalism. I used to want to be a hard news journalist, crazy right?! If I had another chance to pick again I’d major in theatre with a minor in creative writing. But only the minor so I could have all the writing professors kiss my ass again, and watch all the dudes in my class get pissed by my ability to write a dick joke 1000 times better than them. It was good fun the first time around!

4) What's the most unintentionally hilarious movie you saw in the last five years?

God, I’m stumped on this one, but my roommate matt said “Precious” was hilarious. So I’m going with that.

5) Pork: Noun or verb?

Mother of God. I don’t know. I. Do. Not. KNOW!!!

6) Pick a type of chocolate to eat forever. (I bet you wish I'd tagged you back, don't you Lor?)

White. White. White. Whitetity. White.

7) When was the last time you really had your heart broken? (It doesn't have to be relationship-wise. Like, this JUST happened to me when my brother told me that he'd cleared out his garage and all my stuff, that they'd been keeping in storage, was gone.)

To be perfectly honest, the last time I really had my heart broken....it was because of a dude…who was fat (with a slightly effimanent voice). Yeah… it wasn’t a good time for me. This boy ruined my self-esteem for approximately two years, but the break-up did remind me of the amazing healing powers of shoving copious amounts of red velvet cake/Twinkies/Mars Bars down your gullet. There’s always a silver lining, babe. Always.