This has not been a good week for the apartment...

1. Matt's apartment key broke in half...while in the lock.
...not my key. Not my problem.

2. The fridge stopped working.
...right after I fucking bought groceries too! The only things salvagable were the fudge, cookies, reeces' cups, pecan pie and the apple pie...because we are jack asses and like our desserts refrigerated.

We are getting a new fridge today so that's cool. However, yesterday when I opened the fridge to cry at the lack of food inside...it was cold again. We just aren't going to tell the super about that one...

3. I had to kill this fucking prehistoric bug...



....and yes I cried while doing it....pure terror tears.

And let me clear up a couple of things...1. The bug was fucking huge... like three inches and it could fucking fly...so yes I crapped my pants when I first saw it. 2. Yes...that is a mouse trap...stuck to a Keurig...it wasn't the best plan...but it was the only thing I could think of at the time being...seeing as Matt said I couldn't use any of his shit to kill it... 3. Yes...it was a real bitch getting the mouse trap off of the Keurig...especially since that fucker was still alive...that was awkward. "Hey, little fella...I'm going to kill you soon...now that your wings are stuck to a Keurig coffee maker."

4. The fucking heater started leaking.
...which is conveinently located in my room...for christ's sake!

Now someone order me a pizza, god damnit.