Quite possibly the most accurate representation of myself via video...

So let me set up the scene first before you clickity click click.

Basically I was about to record a vlog, but got distracted when Matt and I started talking about food (specifically chips and dip) and how much we would like to be having said food items at that very moment. He then says something along the lines about how he "almost" grabbed some earlier but got lazy.

...Now watch my reaction closely...because I'm pretty subtle about my feelings on this heart-breaking revelation.



Also, the second time I laugh I have no clue what the fuck Matt said, but it obviously shocked me into laughter. I do not like being shocked into laughter, Matthew.

And seriously, this is basically who I am in a 43 second nutshell. I curse. I eat. And I'm a little bloated.