Um Lorne...can we talk?!?

First and foremost....what the fuck Lorne?!? How the fucking fuck could you get rid of Jenny Slate?! She's one of the funniest women I've ever seen live. And if you're in NYC go see her one woman show @ UCB, you'll piss your pants laughing. And here's just a taste of her comic genius....


!!!!!!! [BESTIE x BESTIE  1] !!!!!!! from Dean Fleischer-Camp on Vimeo.



Did you love it? ...did you?........did you?!?!

Well I love everything about Jenny Slate, especially her opinion about Eat, Pray, Love. So you should love her to. Why? Cause I said so...

I also love these people and so should you guys....


They're funny, bitchy and your new best friends...check em out!



   

   
These bad boys have featured me 2..count em...2 times!



This is an effing hilarious site, that has also featured yours truly...so of course this web site fucking rocks.

And last but not least... This girl!

She let me do a guest post for her this week and yeah she kind of fucking rocks! So check her ouwwt!