I'm black.


     1.      “The Cosby Show” is probably my favorite TV show.

…ever.
     
     2.     That being said...I’m obsessed with Bill Cosby.

… I’m pretty sure he is God... yes, God is black.

     3.     I once brought a rotisserie chicken to a public pool.

…and ate the whole thing…I was on a low-carb diet at the time…I have no shame during low-carb diets…aw hell…I have no fucking shame.

     4.     I love rap songs with lyrics derogatory towards women.

…I wish I were joking.
    
     5.     Have you ever won an in depth argument about rap against a black man?

…I have.

     6.     You know what’s awesome?

… Watermelon.

     7.     You know what’s even more awesome than watermelon?

…Malt liquor…specifically Hurricanes…in a 40 ounce bottle(s).

     8.     I like this song a little too much… 





     9.     And this song… 


     10.  I once threatened to kill a random girl who chucked a mug through our screen-glass door.

… long story short, there was a crazy ass party going on across the way one night, and someone threw a “Happy 50th Birthday” mug at our balcony breaking the glass door, when we went outside to investigate the situation, this drunk whore of a chick started flipping us the bird, and rumor has it, I went fucking psycho. I don’t remember, I momentarily blacked out from rage… the bitch was lucky though, if I had been anywhere near her, I would have beat the shit out of her. I’m not joking.

     11. Have you ever been asked if you were half-black, when you so obviously are not?

…I have.

     12. Recently won a free shot at a bar.

… for knowing a rap song.

     13.  I paid for Taco Bell with all change while going through the Drive-Thru

…on numerous occasions.

     14. I am most likely going to get Type-2 diabetes.

…no seriously…I’ve put chocolate syrup on bacon before…I am most likely going to get Type-2 diabetes.

     15. I live in the ghetto.

…people living in Harlem say what?! No seriously, what do they say?