Top ten things that piss me off in the city....so far.

1. People who say, "Whole Foods changed my life."
...did it now? Well your life must have really sucked then...also...I may or may not have said this...I don't want to talk about it.

2. Assholes who write in Moleskin notebooks.
...you do realize that just because your "thoughts" are being put into a $30 dollar notebook does not make them any more interesting...so why don't you just go ahead and buy a 40 cents composition book (like myself) and stop being a little prissy ass bitch.

3. Models
....fuck off.

4. Ladies (of all ages) that run in only sport bras and jeggings.
...your fupa is showing...and so is your camel toe...just saying.

5. People who stare at me angrily when I blast Kesha "We are who we are" on my ipod...fuck off...she is a lyrical wordsmith, GOD DAMNIT!

6. Couples that hold each others pinkies.
...fuck off.

7. Hot guys that are obviously gay.
...I'm really starting to not like the male options for straight ladies over huuuurrrrr....this might become an issue...not like it wasn't an issue already...whatever...fuck off.

8. Rich high school girls.
...is it bad that I kind of wish that you all have STDs? ...Karma is going to get me for that later.

9. Hot dog/pretzel/ice cream stands.
...haha who the fuck am I kidding...I fucking love those diabetes food carts...now if they only would start selling wedding cake, too...

10. Hipster douches.
...mostly because I'm slowly turning into one... now should I get white girl bangs...or an ironic tattoo...or both?!