It's not that weird...I swear!


I don’t know if you have noticed, but I do some pretty weird shit, like, all the time. And for the most part, I’m not ashamed of those weird things. I basically have no shame when it comes to anything that would publicly embarrass myself.

Well that, and the fact that I usually don’t realize that those things that I am doing are in fact weird until I tell Matt and he goes, “Natalie, that is really fucking weird.”

Whoops.

So case in point, when I want to scare myself, I Wikipedia serial killers. That’s not that weird right? 
Like, other people want to read about serial killers, right? RIGHT?!

Okay, maybe not. Fuck you.

Ladies, I recommend starting with Ted Bundy. (Because obviously, I’m about to force you to read about serial killers as well, as to make myself feel less weird about this situation.)

If you don’t know who he was, he was a handsome and charming man, who used his good looks and an arm in a sling (or crutches) to lure many of his beautiful victims. 


This probably why I never trust hot dudes when they hit on me.


And these are just the first documented killings...it get's worse. But I'll let you decide if you want to read further. (For reals, though...you should totally keep reading about Bundy.)

And you know what the best part of Wikipediaing serial killers is, America? There is usually a little blue link thingy that will lead you to yet another serial killer...It's like the gift that keeps on giving!

On Bundy's page, if you dare to go on, will lead you to a Mr. Gary Ridgway, whom Bundy was in contact with in prison. 


With 48 confessed killings, it is presumed that he actually killed over 90 victims. He became very religious in adulthood and many speculated that Ridgway was torn between his uncontrollable lusts and his staunch religious beliefs.

Fucking crazy right?!? No, not me. The serial killers.

And if you don't want to go trolling on wikipedia for serial killers, just get an enabling best friend that may or may not do the same exact thing on Wikipedia.

Side note: I'm the one in blue, just FYI.


You want to Wikipedia H.H. Holmes now, don't you? Muahahahahhaha! My job is done, bitches.