I feel like I've been kinda of MIA lately...whoopsie

Not going to lie I've been a little distracted...there have just been so many great movies on tv lately...don't pretend like there hasn't been.

...anywho... seeing as I'm creatively tapped out at the moment, I thought I'd tell you a little more about my skill set...besides my wicked awesome humor...heyo!

I graduated college (oh no she didn't!) with a degree in Media Arts and Design...with a concentration in journalism...however during my sophomore year in I learned I hated journalism...all it is, is writing facts down...and I always seemed to get the facts slightly wrong...and I was like...maybe....I shouldn't go into journalism if I can't get the facts completely right...

But the main reason I decided I didn't want to write for a newspaper (because I at first I wanted to be a political writer...I still do...just now a polictal humoritst) because you learned that the government does control journalism...and you never get the full story...and that just wasn't a system I wanted to be a part of.., and plus I want to make people laugh.


HOWEVER! Even though I love to write (comedy) and that is what I hope to one day get paid for (Lorne Michaels) my resume is all photography...and I ain't going to lie...my resume is bitchin'.

boom. this is my bestie matt...in my fraybans (fake raybans) and my favorite wig...and yes...I have a favorite wig.
Wale!  DC chillin'.


Jason Derulo...also I'm being super lazy and just uploading photos from the same shoot...whatevs.

....so yeah...I don't know why I just forced you to read (skim through) that...but I did...deal with it.