I'm an asshole...

and I don't plan on changing...deal with it.

And to prove my point I’ve compiled a list of the top ten assholey things I’ve done this year….as in 2011….


1. Me: “God damnit”

Dude: “Please don’t say that around me.”

Me: “Yeah…I’m not going to stop.”

…other people laughed…just not him….


2. Customer: “I need a gift card.”

Me: “Well the Chanukah cards have been very popular this week.”

…she bought two…she wasn’t Jewish…


3. Laughed in a man’s face who requested size 7 shoe…for men.


4. Dude: “You’re probably going to make fun of me for this, but I’m a professional gamer.”

Me: “Not…but I’m going to make fun of that man vest you’re wearing.”


5. Dude: “Do you have your phone on you?”

Me: “Yes…don’t text me.”


6. Dude: “I haven’t met someone like you before.”

Me: “Yet, I’ve met so many people just like you…”

….well, I have…


7. I totally had the walking farts when showing some bitchy customer and her annoying as fuck kids to some product…and it was AWESOME.

8. Dude: “I forgot my package.”

Me: “…..”

Dude: “I try to keep my “package on me at all times.”

Me: “….”

Dude: “Do you get it?”

Me: “Yes.”

Dude: “….”

Me: “It wasn’t funny.”


9. Bestie: “I think I have carpel tunnel.”

Me: “Did you whack it too much this week?....or not enough?”


10. Dude: “You look more like an Ashley, than a Natalie.”

Me: “Every Ashley I know is a slut…so… I could see why you’d think that.”

….that’s more of an asshole comment about myself…but still an asshole thing to say.